Monday, September 6, 2010

Junk Gone & Labor Done

What a weekend! I started my weekend setting up all my junk for our yard sale that we did at my friend Crissy's house. I say junk because that was all I really had and I just wanted it to be gone. While I didn't get rid of that gigantic train table; I did manage to get rid of our old dining room table and chairs. Crissy did really well getting rid of all her stuff except for the clothes and shoes.

I put the leftovers curbside and within an hour all was gone but some toys, an OLD OLD TV, and some books.

I did go and look at some garage sales myself. I am in need of some 3T and 4T winter clothes for my "little guy". I found a few things and picked up a few books. He loves for us to read to him!

Yesterday I spent ALL day doing laundry. We cooked out on the grill with my sister and had a few drinks. Today I got a run in, I'm still wondering how well I'm going to do at the 5K in a few weeks since I have started to slack off. I finally finished the dishes and got some play time in with the "little guy" and got some fall decorations up. Even though it was labor day and I wished I was sitting around doing nothing I am very happy with what I have accomplished this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment