Monday, September 13, 2010

Vacation

I started my vacation today! I know it has been a while since my last post. I don't know if I have been avoiding having to admit my weight gain last week or what. I said it, weight gain, as in 3 not a small gain but 3 lbs. Aweful! I can honestly say that I did not track at all last week. I started out better this week but still feel as if I'm not putting forth my best effort. I don't know why I insist on snacking and munching on everything in site!

I did have a great run on Sunday. I found that I run much better in the morning that later in the evening. I assume that it's because I have more energy in the morning. Glad that the 5K is Saturday morning. I just hope that our softball team doesn't get the 9:00 AM game so I'm not running a 5K and then straight to the softball game. I will be late if it is at 9:00 AM because the 5K starts at 8:30 AM and it takes me at least 33 minutes to run it. (I say 33 because that was my time at my last 5K)

I'll try and keep with it and post my wordless Wednesday along with my Weekly Weigh In.

No comments:

Post a Comment