Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Weigh In

Weigh in went well today! I lost 2 lbs. this week.

Last week my leader asked if I could bring in a picture. This all came up because she asked what my starting weight was. I had been attending a meeting at my hometown before my office decided to do a Weight Watchers at work meeting. So, my office leader didn't know my starting weight. I have been going to WW for some time so none of my books had my starting weight. She was surprised to hear that I started my weightloss journey at 230 lbs.

I'm on the left.
My journey has been a long one but having to pull this picture out again has been a major motivator. I'm a lifetime member currently not at goal. I'm 6 lbs. away from being at goal again. I hope to lose thos 6 lbs. by the end of September.

Here I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment