Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

It was not a bad weigh in. Loss this week is 0.8. Not a lot but at least it is a loss and all those add up.

Today we talked about filling foods. I was instantly reminded of a conversation I had with an older guy at the softball field.

After watching me open my cooler full of water, strawberries, honeydew melon, apple slices and turkey.

Guy Drinking Beer: "You must have a lot of kids."
Me: "Hmmm, no." (Looking puzzled)

Guy Drinking Beer: "What you eat that?" (Gesturing to my over abundance of fruit)
Me: "Yes, Its good."

Why in the world would he think this? Do adults not eat fruit or was it that I had apple slices and other stuff nicely cut up into bite size pieces?

I'm afraid that this week we will be saying goodbye to our "At Work" Weight Watchers sessions. We only have 9 people willing to continue and we need at least 12. No one new came to the open house meetings and no one has even expressed an interest. While it is sad for those meetings to end it doesn't discourage me because I have a local meeting that I will attend.

This week I am setting a goal to track at least 5 days! I should track all 7 but I have be struggling to track at all. I hope to report to all of you next week that I did actually track for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment